Strategy for Cost Savings through Efficiencies:
Challenge the Process for Manufacturing & Logistics
Existing Manufacturing & Logistics is optimized by challenging the current process and sourcing strategy on a regular basis to realize opportunities for improvements.
Our strategy focuses on how a function is provided, how products are converted from raw materials to finished goods, and how the finished goods are delivered to the customer at lowest possible cost.
Our concept is a top down approach that delivers bottom up solutions creating a unique culture within your organization of a passionate workforce that are continually challenging themselves to find inefficiencies.
Expected outcomes from implementation:
- Gross Margin and Profit Growth
- Techniques to Recognize and Adjust to Changing Conditions
- Improved Competitiveness
- Increase Product Range Opportunities in Emerging Markets through Cost Reduction
- Project Transparency – Regular Reporting to Global, Regional, and Local Management
- Assessment of Current and Potential “Road Blocks”
By clicking on below link you can download a one page executive summary about WR-ICONs concept to be implemented in large groups that lead to significant multi million cost savings on product design and conversion costs.